Download, Install, purchase, Activate
By downloading and purchasing Proof Finder you will be helping educate children in developing countries. Nuix will donate 100% of your $100 purchase price to Room To Read.
- Before downloading and buying this software please ensure your hardware meets the minimum Proof Finder system requirements:
- Minimum 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64-Bit supported. 64-Bit preferred.) Windows must be activated prior to running Proof Finder.
- Minimum 150GB Hard Disk Space
- If processing Lotus Notes, a Lotus Notes client is required
Click here for full system requirements and benchmarks.
- Download the 64-Bit or 32-Bit version of the Proof Finder software that is appropriate to your operating system. Save this file to your local drive.
While you are downloading, read Six Things To Look Out For As You Get Proof Finder Working.
- To install, double-click the saved .msi file and follow the onscreen instructions.
- On first use, Proof Finder displays a dialog to purchase a license.
Please ensure that the computer you begin the purchasing process from is the computer you intend to use the software on permanently. Proof Finder will be locked to this computer at this stage and cannot be transferred.
If your company requires someone else to purchase the software you can copy the URL provided from the Purchase dialog and email it to the purchaser. They can complete the purchase, ensuring that your contact details are supplied. You will then be emailed your license and other appropriate information.
- Click Purchase. If you choose not to purchase at this stage, the Proof Finder software cannot be used.
If your computer is not connected to the Internet, you can copy and paste the unique URL provided into a browser on a different computer to purchase your license.
- Follow the Proof Finder purchasing instructions on-screen to purchase Proof Finder and generate your license key.
Please ensure that you use a valid and correct email address in the purchasing process. This is the address your Proof Finder license key will be emailed to.
- Once your payment is processed, your Proof Finder license key will be emailed to you.
- Copy and paste the license key into the Enter License dialog in Proof Finder to activate your software.
Click here to read the full Proof Finder License Terms and Conditions